Van Cortlandt Attorney
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured in an accident?
There are some immediate steps you can take to preserve your legal rights:
1. Receive the Medical Care You Need
2. Obtain a Police Report or Accident Report
3. Obtain the Names and Phone Numbers of Any Witnesses
4. Take Photographs of the Accident Site
5. Take Photographs of Your Injuries
6. Call an Attorney (if not us, call any attorney ASAP)
7. Decline giving further statements to any insurance company or investigators
If you are physically unable to do one or more of the above, have a spouse or family member take charge and take as many of these steps as soon as possible.
Other steps you can take …
1. Write down hospitals and doctors you visit
2. Keep a daily log of your injuries and pain levels
3. Keep track of your medication and how many days you need
4. List what types of things you are no longer able to permanently or partially do
5. Write down any special events or parties you were unable to attend due to your injury
We are here to help. Even if you don’t call us, you need to speak with a diligent attorney that knows what he or she is doing.
Our team can help with all types of personal injury matters, including: car accidents, construction accidents, defective products, medical malpractice matters, scaffolding accidents, subway accidents, wrongful death matters and more.
We can assist clients throughout the Bronx, and of course Van Cortlandt.
We hope you feel better. Best of luck.
[wpforms id=”2000″ title=”false” description=”false”]